MB EYE on the Future is an important initiative for sustaining leadership in the association and in the construction industry in Iowa. This leadership program combines essential educational programs each month, as well as networking with past, present and future leaders across the state of Iowa. Over 165 graduates throughout the last eleven years have sparked a new level of member participation in the organization. The class will meet once a month for six months, beginning in September. Sessions will begin on Thursday and conclude on Friday.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact Tania Bowman at (515) 657-4390 or email@example.com. To access information about previous MB EYE on the Future classes, please visit http://www.mbionline.com/mb-eye-future.
Nomination forms must be completed and received by MBI on Friday May 29, 2015.
- iSqFt Training Workshop - Iowa City04/20/2015
- OSHA 10 Hour Training - Cedar Rapids04/29/2015 - 04/30/2015
- Blueprint Reading Essentials05/05/2015
- iSqFt Training Workshop - Davenport05/07/2015
- Better Project Results with Better Contracts: How ConsensusDocs Can Help You05/12/2015
- OSHA 10 Hour Training - Des Moines05/14/2015 - 05/15/2015
- Ethical Business is Good Business - Iowa City05/14/2015
- Ethical Business is Good Business - West Des Moines05/15/2015
- What's New
- About MBI - JOIN!
- Bidding and Project Procurement
- Project Information
- Education & Professional Development
- Get Involved
- Government Affairs
- HR / Labor Relations
- Industry News
- Industry Relations
- MBI Professional Staff
- Meetings & Events
- Member Announcements
- Recognition Programs
- Technology Center
- Workforce Development & Resources
- Contact Us
- Site Map