The MBI website changes on a daily basis and this section should be your first stop to easily identify what is new with the association and the Iowa construction industry. This section will show you what new articles, events, training opportunities and so forth have been added to the MBI website in the past two weeks.
NEW Training Opportunities
- August 14 - Webinar - HazCom/SDS
- August 22- Webinar - Maintaining a Drug Free Workplace
- September 5 - Bluebeam Revu Demonstration
- September 7 - Blueprint Reading for Commercial Construction Session 1
- September 7 - Blueprint Reading for Commercial Construction Session 2
- September 10 - Legal Aspects of BIM
- 3/6/18 - Ready... Set... BIM! Are You Ready for the Technology Race? - Theusch
- 3/16/18 - Legislative Focus Series - Hammes
- 3/20/18 - Do You Know Where Your Training Records Are? - Fulcher
- 4/18/18 - Understanding Waste Where it Happens - McMahon
- 4/20/18 - Legislative Focus Series - Hammes
- 5/8/18 - Distracted Driving is Never Worth it - O'Brien
- 6/12/18 - What is Green Infrastructure for Stormwater Management? -Sauer
- 7/11/18 - OSHA Recordkeeping and Reporting - Downs
- 7/24/18 - Maximizing Construction Week and the Build Iowa Initiative - Hammes, Loveless
- Homepage - Registration is OPEN for the 6th Annual MBI-PAC Sporting Clay Builders' Classic
- Bidding & Project Procurement - Construction Dive: Construction managers offer increased transparency and improve construction outcomes
- Project Information - Coming soon!
- Get Involved - 2018 Sponsorship Opportunities
- Government Affairs - Sine Die: Legislature adjourns 2018 session on Saturday
- HR/Labor Relations - Monthly Complimentary Members-Only Webinars
- Industry Relations - Does your company get involved with local schools?
- Meetings & Events - MBI Construction Golf Classic & Smoker - See you at the 19th!
- Recognition Programs - Save the Date for Construction Week 2018
- Safety - Does Your Team Need Specific Training and Need It Soon? Contact MBI for Training-on-Demand!
- Workforce Development - Does your company get involved with local schools?