In 2013, MBI partnered with Midwest Builders’ Casualty Group (MWBC) to provide our members with access to their specialized workers’ compensation insurance program. MWBC has focused on providing workers’ comp coverage to the commercial construction industry throughout the Midwest for over thirty years. Their success has come from providing the highest level of service and knowledge because of their focused market. They understand the construction industry and have built their program on fostering long-term partnerships by maintaining both competitive and stable pricing, while not overreacting when claims occur. MWBC is also a dividend paying program that utilizes the most generous loss ratio for dividend qualification purposes in the industry.
Midwest Builders’ Casualty distinguishes itself from other workers’ compensation markets by providing:
- Account-specific claims adjusters and loss control representatives
- A variety of payment options, including monthly self-reporting
- Free 24/7 nurse hotline service
- P.O.E.T. program partnership
- Claims adjusters who maintain caseloads below industry averages
- After-hours emergency claims and loss control assistance
We would encourage you to ask your agent to obtain a competitive quote from Midwest Builders’ Casualty Group at your next renewal. For more information on this program and to find out why 98% of MWBC’s policyholders elect to renew coverage with them annually, please have your agent contact Midwest Builders’ Casualty at (800) 374-7798 or visit www.mwbc.com.