Construction drawings can be difficult to understand and mistakes can be costly. Being able to read and understand construction drawings is a fundamental skill for anyone involved in the construction industry. In this series, participants will gain the skills necessary to read and understand typical construction documents - blueprints and specifications.
Session 3: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm **SOLD OUT**
Plumbing/ Mechanical / Electrical
This session will focus on the reading and use of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing plans and specifications. Topics include the following:
• Standard symbols, plan organization, specification organization
• Mechanical systems, equipment, ductwork, and schedules
• Plumbing systems, equipment, piping, and schedules
• Electrical systems, equipment, wiring, conduit, one-line diagrams, and schedules
• Electrical site plan
• Mechanical, plumbing, and electrical details
Blueprint Reading 2018 is SOLD OUT! To be added to our waiting list for this program and early notification for the 2019 program, please email Tom Fulcher at firstname.lastname@example.org.