|Project Information - The Construction Update Network joined forces with iSqFt back in May of 2001 to power the Construction Update Online Plan Room (CUonline powered by iSqFt). This service is available to companies who want access to public bidding information, including plans, specs, and addenda anywhere an internet connection is available, 24 hours a day - 7 days a week. This service provides you with detailed descriptions of competitively bid projects along with a complete list of prospective contractors, their addresses, phone and fax numbers. Search for public projects in this system based on the CSI codes you perform and types of projects you want to bid. Coverage of projects includes Iowa, Eastern Nebraska, Western Illinois and South Dakota.|
|Nightline Report – Every day, you and others in your firm will be provided a list of daily addenda, prospective bidders’ lists, a listing of newly posted projects and related important project information as well as an updated list of bidding contractors on projects that let the next day. VIEW A SAMPLE NIGHTLINE REPORT|
|BidWatch – The service provides breaking bid results to you on a daily basis. BIDWATCH provides the name of the projects that bid that day, as well as the apparent low bidders, number of bids received, contact information for the bidders and the architect/engineer. VIEW A SAMPLE BIDWATCH REPORT|
|CU HELP DESK – This service is available to personally assist members with project information, addenda, bidders, ordering plans, printing and anything related to the Construction Update's mission of providing members with the essential resources for pre-construction, construction and post-bid construction information. VIEW THE CU HELP DESK SERVICES GUIDE
Working with the CUonline Powered by iSqFt is fast and easy. You are able to:
- Search current projects by specific locations, keywords, phrases, or CSI codes to help narrow down a list of projects to only those that meet your criteria.
- Find future projects and add your company as an interested party on the project
- Track projects to receive notifications on any changes made to the project, including addenda.
- Receive daily email updates of new projects and addenda within your service area.
- View plans, specs and addenda online and receive instant updates when changes occur.
- Access projects, including plans/specs/addenda dating back to MBI’s partnership with iSqFt by searching Archived projects.
- Use the iSqFt Toolbox 2.1 software to quickly and accurately perform on-screen takeoff and estimating functions.
- Download documents to your computer and print them to scale right on your desktop printer - or take advantage of iSqFt’s special offer and have your own large-scale plotter where you can print them full-size right in your own office.
- Take advantage of the built-in paper ordering system, letting you quickly and easily order paper prints online for delivery right to your front door
- Gain access to private projects available through the hundreds of general contractors that utilize iSqFt to meet their bidding needs.
MBI also offers private electronic plan rooms to their General Contractor membership, called the MBIonline Private Construction Office, powered by iSqFt. The Private Construction Office also contains a bid solicitation tool to allow the General Contractor to restrict the number of bidders and access on their projects to a select list of subcontractors and suppliers with the specific capabilities the GC requires, and a proven record of success with their company. Please contact Mona Dvorak at (515) 988-5728 with questions regarding the Private Construction Office.