When considering training opportunities for your workforce there are many things that may run through your mind: location, cost, scheduling and applicability for example. Whether you are considering continuing education or safety training, you need flexibility and you want savings. Imagine if you could have flexible scheduling, save money and have the convenience of hosting high quality training in your own facility. You can by utilizing MBI’s Training-on-Demand program.
In addition to the training programs we offer on an annual basis, MBI offers training programs based on the requests of one, or several, firms. Training-on-Demand courses can be planned to fit the schedule of your company and offered either as a private in-house program, or a public course opened to others from the industry. Training-on-Demand has become a popular alternative to the traditional training schedules used throughout the industry.
If you would like more information on training for your company, please contact Tom Fulcher at (515) 657-4395 or email@example.com.
Below is a list of courses that MBI offers through our Training-on-Demand approach.
- Blueprint Reading – General Construction / Civil / Project Delivery Methods - 4 hours
- Blueprint Reading – Architectural / Structural - 4 Hours
- Blueprint Reading – Plumbing / Mechanical / Electrical - 6 hours
- Green Building & LEED Accreditation – 12 Hours
- Confined Space Awareness – 1 Hour
- Confined Space Rescue – 2 Hours
- Fall Protection – 4 hours
- Hand & Power Tools Safety – 1 Hour
- Hazard Communication – 1 Hour
- Lock-out Tag-out – 1 Hour
- OSHA 10 Hour – 10 Hours
- OSHA 30 Hour – 30 hours
- Personal Protective Equipment – 1 hours
- Rigger/Signal Person – 6 hours
- Scaffold Builder/User – 2 hours
- Stairways & Ladder Safety – 1 hours
- Steel Erection Safety – 2 hours
- Trenching & Excavation Competent Person – 4 hours
- Aerial Lift – 2 hours
- Mobile Crane Operator Certification – 40 hours
- Rough Terrain Forklift – 2 hours
- Scissor Lift – 2 hours
- Skid Loader – 2 hours
- Asbestos Awareness – 2 Hours
- Drug Awareness/Recognition – 6 hours
- Lead Safe Renovator Certification
- Respirator & Fit Testing – 2 hours
- First Aid / CPR – 2 hours
- Silica Awareness + Fit Testing – 4 hours