Master Builders of Iowa is the recognized leader in providing quality safety services for the construction industry in Iowa. It provides its members with a comprehensive array of dues-included as well as fee-based services.
- CLICK HERE to view the MBI Safety Services Brochure.
- CLICK HERE to view MBI's brochure on Risk Management Services.
- CLICK HERE if you would like to view Online Safety Training Opportuinies.
The following are available to members as part of membership dues:
- Member Orientation Program - Within 30 days of joining MBI, a member of our safety staff will contact the new member to schedule a meeting with company safety representation to explain all of MBI’s safety services.
- General Company Safety Program Evaluation - Meet with member and appropriate personnel to assist members in identifying safety and loss control deficiencies in programs and practices to determine if the member program needs updating or revisions.
- Consultation with Staff Safety Professionals - MBI staff is available to respond to members questions via phone, email or text messaging.
- OSHA Inspection Assistance - When OSHA shows up on site the MBI safety staff is available to consult with the member about what their rights and responsibilities are during the inspection.
- OSHA Citation Consultation - MBI professionals will assist members with evaluating & responding to an OSHA citation by making recommendations for a course of action.
- Training Video Library - MBI has an extensive library of safety related videos that members can use free of charge.
- Webinars - MBI brings safety to member’s computers multiple times a year through webinars designed to bring the latest safety news.
- Various Generic Safety Programs - Safety programs are available online so that members can customize according to their needs.
For those members who desire extra services, MBI offers the following on a pre-arranged fee basis:
- Jobsite Safety Audits - Members can contract with MBI for safety audits of projects.
- Preparation of Company Specific Safety Programs - Members can outsource the writing of specific safety programs to the MBI safety professionals.
- Risk Management Consultation - MBI can assist members in identifying risks that construction companies face and help to develope a plan to eliminate or control those risks.
- SOS Management - MBI has partnered with the Mechanical Contractors Association of Iowa to bring members an excellent source to manage Safety Data Sheets through the web.
- Online Training Resources -10 Hour and 30 Hour OSHA training is available to all MBI members via MBI’s website at a discounted price.