For the month of January, AGC is offering 20% off and FREE shipping for three human resources in construction products.
Affirmative Action Manual for Construction - 3rd Edition - This is valuable manual covers the requirements unique to contractors performing federal and federally assisted contracts.
MBI offers a comprehensive selection of construction publications and contract documents. Publications cover an array of topics including; labor relations, safety topics, bidding information, and association news. MBI strives to keep it's members informed, and through these informational products, ensure that our members are the best-informed contractors in the construction business.
Use the naviagation bar to the left to view additional publications available at a discount through MBI. Here is a select list of items available for purchase through MBI:
- All-In-One Government Notice Poster
- Dual Gate Posters
- “Danger” Barricade Keep In Place Sign
- “Danger” No Smoking or Open Flame Sign
- Hand Signals Posted for the Crane (Sticker)
- Hand Signals Poster for the Crane (Poster)
- Crane Inspection Report Form
- Emergency Telephone Number Sign
- Employee Handbooks (hard copy or electronic) for Companies with Under 50 Employees & Over 50 Employees
- Fire Extinguisher Location Sign "
- “Danger” Hard Hat Area Poster
- First Aid Card Holders Poster
- Notice To Employee Poster (Accident Reporting)
- OSHA 1926 Regulation for the CONSTRUCTION Industry
- Train the Trainer for Powered Industrial Truck Operators Manual
- Train the Trainer for Respiratory Protection Manual
CLICK HERE to download the order form for the above items.