Construction Estimating & Bidding: Theory/Principles/Process
This 2nd edition comprehensive text covers the entire estimating process, from an introduction to the art to post bid follow up. Well-written, logically sequenced, and easy to understand, it has become the benchmark by which other such texts are judged. Construction Estimating & Bidding is used as (and is ideal for) AGC chapter sponsored estimating classes, as the basic text or a reference, and has been accepted as THE primary textbook by top instructors at many major university construction degree programs. The book was written by construction professionals, members of AGC's Construction Education Committee. Among other improvements, the Second Edition clarifies several examples, expands the scope of "Cost of Work," and updates the extensive Glossary.
Construction Planning & Scheduling Manual
This 2nd Edition was written to provide guidance to contractors in the effective use of modern project management techniques. The primary objective of this book is to provide an educational tool that can be used within the construction industry to teach the concepts of construction planning and scheduling. The content of the book is written for all project personnel, from the working foreman to the project executive.
MBI offers a comprehensive selection of construction publications and contract documents. Publications cover an array of topics including; labor relations, safety topics, bidding information, and association news. MBI strives to keep it's members informed, and through these informational products, ensure that our members are the best-informed contractors in the construction business.
Use the naviagation bar to the left to view additional publications available at a discount through MBI. Here is a select list of items available for purchase through MBI:
- All-In-One Government Notice Poster
- Dual Gate Posters
- “Danger” Barricade Keep In Place Sign
- “Danger” No Smoking or Open Flame Sign
- Hand Signals Posted for the Crane (Sticker)
- Hand Signals Poster for the Crane (Poster)
- Crane Inspection Report Form
- Emergency Telephone Number Sign
- Employee Handbooks (hard copy or electronic) for Companies with Under 50 Employees & Over 50 Employees
- Fire Extinguisher Location Sign "
- “Danger” Hard Hat Area Poster
- First Aid Card Holders Poster
- Notice To Employee Poster (Accident Reporting)
- OSHA 1926 Regulation for the CONSTRUCTION Industry
- Train the Trainer for Powered Industrial Truck Operators Manual
- Train the Trainer for Respiratory Protection Manual
CLICK HERE to download the order form for the above items.