MBI has contracted with Associated Training Services (ATS), RTL Equipment Inc. in Swisher and NCCCO to provide this premier crane operator course. Attendees of this course will be prepared for and tested on the written and practical exams for certification through NCCCO. The NCCCO crane operator certification is one of the most widely recognized certifications in the crane and lifting industry. The Mobile Crane Operator Certification exams are designed for operators who are trained and who currently work in crane operation. All candidates are required to pass both written and practical examinations to be certified. The initial certification period is for 5 years, after which an operator is required to recertify. Successful completion of this course and meeting the requirements for NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Certification will assure the crane operator and his/her employer meet the OSHA certification deadline of November 10, 2017.
Requirements for NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Certification
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Meet Medical Requirements*
- Comply with NCCCO’s Substance Abuse Policy*
- Pass Written Examinations (Core and at least one Specialty)
- Pass Practical Examination(s)
- Candidates have 12 months to successfully complete the exams after passing the first examination. If not completed within that time frame, the certification testing must start over.
- Comply with the NCCCO Code of Ethics*
*These documents will be sent to the participant immediately following registration in the course.
CLICK HERE to access the complete brochure and schedule information.
CLICK HERE to download the registration form.
CLICK HERE to register online.