As a value-added membership service, Master Builders of Iowa offers the MBI Training Vault, which can only be accessed by MBI members. The Training Vault is an electronic tool that is designed to make the process of tracking and documenting training records easy, organized, accurate and accessible. Your company-specific Training Vault contains all training conducted by MBI dating back to 1998. This internet-based credential tracking system gives company management, as well as employees, easy access to training records. To reap the maximum benefits of the Training Vault system, you are encouraged to include ALL additional training, past and future, that your employees receive and to include all of your employees in the system.
Secure All of Your Employee Training Records Electronically in One Location
- Secure all of your employee certificates and documentation safely in one online location
- Accessible to company employees and administrators via the internet on jobsites, at the office, at home and while traveling
- Responsive technology allows for access from computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Easily monitor and track required OSHA training
- Guarantee your company is in compliance by having training records at your fingertips
- Easily print a training report to offer company qualifications to potential owners
- Track your employees’ Master Builder Designation credits
- Never miss knowing about upcoming training opportunities
MBI is dedicated to helping your company take advantage of this members-only service. We will come to your office to help set up your company training records in Training Vault and provide training on the system. As a reminder, all of your company’s training records are kept confidential and secure. To set up training, please contact Tom Fulcher today to get started - (515) 657-4395 / email@example.com.
If you have a user name and password to the MBI website, you are able to use this same login information to access the Training Vault. Go to the Training Vault now to view your training history. If you do not know your MBI username and password, please contact Aly Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the icons below for resources that assist in getting the most out of the Training Vault.